Gilchrist Connell promotes further 9 across all offices
Gilchrist Connell is proud to announce these further promotions, building on our previous announcement of the elevation of Helen Tieu and Malcolm Wood to our national partnership, as part of our 1 July 2022 promotions round.
Leading Australian insurance sector law firm, Gilchrist Connell, warmly congratulates Zoe Dempster, Mitchell Hauser and Tiarn Pauletto on their promotions to Special Counsel, as well as six Associate promotions across Australia. All promotions are effective 1 July 2022.
- Zoe Dempster (Insurance, Adelaide): Zoe brings a pragmatic approach to matters and holds experience across a broad range of public liability, professional indemnity, employment and worker’s compensation matters. She adopts a targeted and outcome driven approach to the resolution of her client’s legal problems.
- Mitchell Hauser (Insurance, Brisbane): Mitchell’s commercial and pragmatic approach comes in handy when defending public and product liability claims, as well as professional indemnity disputes. His experience includes defending claims arising out of recreational activities, educational institutions, mining and construction accidents and in dealing with sensitive matters.
- Tiarn Pauletto (Insurance, Sydney): Tiarn has extensive insurance experience in recoveries, construction, industrial special risks claims, property, professional indemnity claims, coverage disputes, fraud and financial lines matters. She has acted for a range of insurers and underwriting agencies across Australia offering technical and strategic advice to insurance claims teams and insureds directly.
- Natasha Whitehead (Workplace, Melbourne)
- James Kyrios (Insurance, Melbourne)
- Joel Speldewinde (Insurance, Perth)
- Aayush Jain (Insurance, Sydney)
- Olivia Cameron (Insurance, Sydney)
- Thomas Chapman (Insurance, Sydney)
“This round of promotions is particularly pleasing given it is evidence of the talented individuals we have, spread across our five locations, across our core market of insurance law and beyond. Each of our team members recognised in this round of promotions, including our principal promotions of Helen Tieu and Malcolm Wood, lives and breathes the values of Gilchrist Connell and we are thrilled to be able to reward their contribution to the firm in this way,” says Richard Wood, managing principal of Gilchrist Connell.
As we continue to grow, so to have our benefits offered to our staff with including flexible working arrangements for work/life balance, market leading health and wellbeing services (including mental health support), extra leave, reward travel, in addition to our discretionary bonus scheme which all employees are eligible for.
Gilchrist Connell operates across all Australian jurisdictions from our five offices and regularly assists clients with claims in New Zealand, Asia, Europe, US and the London market, as well as global insurers participating in multi-national insurance programs.
Level 4, 41 Currie Street
Adelaide SA 5000
+61 8 8215 7000
Level 4, 157 Ann Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
+61 7 3157 1900
Level 22, 114 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
+61 3 9611 8800
Level 8, 221 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
+61 8 9476 3800
Level 24, 6 O’Connell Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8240 8000