We’d like to highlight a cause that’s doing an extraordinary job in the community.
For over ten years, not-for-profit Rural and Remote Mental Health has been delivering early intervention, preventative and highly effective mental health programs for Australia’s remote workers and indigenous and farming communities.
- Resource Minds – for the mining, quarrying, resources and construction sector
- Deadly Thinking – by and for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- Rural Minds – for agricultural, pastoral and farming communities.
All programs are:
- Practical and inclusive
- Evidence based
- Designed to de-stigmatise mental ill-health and deliver information about mental health, well-being and suicide prevention
- Culturally tailored
- Delivered so that the knowledge and capability remains embedded in local communities.
To find out more about RRMH, please visit www.rrmh.com.au